The Fogel Law Firm
Representing the Injured workers of New Mexico
Tell Us About Your Case
Protecting the rights of New Mexico’s workers since 1983.
The Fogel Law Firm is passionate about representing the injured workers of the Albuquerque, New Mexico area. If you have sustained an injury while on the job, you want the absolute best in handling workman’s compensation cases. The Fogel Law Firm has the knowledge and experience to handle your case at the highest level of professionalism.
If you have been injured on the job, speed is of the essence. You must be sure to communicate your injury to your employer within 15 days of the injury being sustained, or you may lose your chances to qualify for workman’s compensation. This communication needs to be as well-documented as possible, both orally and written. Afterward, you must file with the Worker’s Compensation Administration. You workman’s compensation settlements are largely dictated by your wages during the time of the accident. If you are temporarily and Totally (TTD) unable to work, you will typically receive 66.6% of your gross average weekly wages, paid every 2 weeks. This number can fluctuate based on economic statistics. Seek our legal advice regarding any workman’s compensation settlements.
Let our team assist you with this process. With The Fogel Law Firm’s workman’s compensation service you can expect:
• Free initial consultation
• Only the very best in legal advice backed by decades of experience in dealing with the Worker’s Compensation Administration.
• Complete understanding or Worker’s Compensation laws
• A full team of highly professional workman’s compensation specialists
• The Fogel Law Firm’s understanding of the laws regarding worker’s compensation rights will prove invaluable in our efforts to provide you with the best in legal representation. If you are seeking representation for an injury sustained on the job in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area, call or e-mail us today to set up a free initial consultation.